- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
Salman Khan is the only actor in his league who is still single and remains as one of the hottest and most eligible bachelor in Bollywood.
Salman attended the Big Star Entertainment Awards 2014 in Mumbai on Thursday when the actor ended up revealing his new year wish.
At the event he was asked about what would he like to see happening in 2015- Salman Khan getting married or Bollywood's three Khans, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan doing a film together.
To which Salman replied, "I would rather see myself getting married than the three Khans doing a film together."
When we don't know when Salman will actually decide to get married but the his filmi career is surely zooming. He will next be seen sharing screen space with Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The film is slated to hit screens on July 17, 2015.