- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has announced that his Being Human (BH) charitable organisation will help "100 genuine patients" suffering from heart condition by providing them free treatment.
Kicked by the Kick success, Salman took it to twitter to make the announcement.
"If any kids on FB ya twitter who has a heart condition n can't afford to get it treated, BH vil (will) get 100 genuine patients treated," he tweeted Tuesday.
Initially, he told his followers to share details on the social networking sites, but later realised that there would be "confusion", so shared email address - email@example.com - to get in touch with the organisation.
A month back, he had used the microblogging site to help his fans and others find jobs through his site beinghumanworkshop.com.
An initiative by Salman, "Being Human", a charitable organisation, works for the betterment of the underprivileged.
Salman Khan who is a bhai to everyone is very charity-minded and he celebrated his Eid with all fervour. He had a grand Eid party with his family. The star had even wished all his fans and is very happy for his film Kick's 100 Cr success.