- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is already having a tough time being in prison for the 1993 Bombay blast case and now more troubles knocked his door.
Sanjay Dutt's four-year-old daughter Iqra has been hospitalised and as reported the child might have to be kept under observation till four or five days.
The girl child is suffering from gastroenteritis and Sanjay Dutt is serving his jail term, making the situation even worse for the family.
Under such a situation, it is most likely that Sanjay Dutt might seek parole in order to support his wife Manyata Dutt and family.
It is to be recalled, earlier also Sanjay Dutt was out in parole when his wife suffered a tumor and that created quite a commotion as Manyata's sickness was supposed to be fake, just to arrange temporary freedom to Sanju Bhai.
Now again, similar situation has come up before the Dutt family and Sanjay Dutt is likely to seek parole to aid his family at this difficult situation.