- Sanjay Dutt Sends A Legal Notice! Unauthorised Biography Talks About His Affair With Madhuri Dixit
- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
Sanjay Dutt returned home on a two weeks furlough on Wednesday. Sanjay Dutt who applied for furlough five months back, got it sanctioned.
The actor seems to have lost a lot of weight and looks extremely fit. He is sporting a salt and pepper look with a handle bar moustache. However, that is not the only thing to be noticed.
Sanjay looks extremely fit with washboard abs, this is mainly due to his weight loss when he was at the jail.Looking fit as a fiddle Sanjay Dutt was in a white shirt and spoke to reporters after reaching his residence.
"I have lost 18 kg. Now if I lose anymore weight, I will vanish," Sanjay said.
Earlier, he had taken furlough on medical grounds in October 2013 for 28 days. That was followed by a parole for 28 days in December 2013 citing his wife Maanyata's illness.
The latter had sparked protests and the actor said, "I didn't get any special treatment. I had applied for furlough five months back, then later it was sanctioned. Thanks for all your support."
Regarding the biopic on him by Rajkumar Hirani, Sanjay said, "I don't know what's the status. I will talk to him about it." While inside the jail, Sanjay Dutt says he has "written 10 scripts and I will start working on them soon".