- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Actor Sanjay Dutt who is currently serving three and half months of imprisonment in connection to the 1993 Mumbai blasts has reportedly applied for two weeks leave from the jail.
Sanjay Dutt was found guilty of possessing arms without permission during the trial of Mumbai blasts and the court sentenced him to 42 months of jail.
Although, Sanjay Dutt has reportedly appealed for 14 days furlough, exact reason of the same has not been known yet. One leading publication has quoted a source saying, "He has submitted his application and is awaiting its acceptance."
It is to be mentioned, Munnabhai MBBS actor Sanjay Dutt was out on parole twice before, once for a month in October due to bad health and then again in December owing to health issues of his wife Manyata Dutt.
Nevertheless, when Sanjay Dutt was out of jail last time, a lot of questions were raised supposing that the actor is getting VIP treatment in the jail. And now, Sanjay Dutt has again applied for a leave from the jail which is yet to be approved.