- Sanjay Dutt Sends A Legal Notice! Unauthorised Biography Talks About His Affair With Madhuri Dixit
- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- Aamir Khan To Play The Role Of Ranbir Kapoor's Father In His Next?
Actor Sanjay Dutt who is currently serving three and half months of imprisonment in connection to the 1993 Mumbai blasts has reportedly applied for two weeks leave from the jail.
Sanjay Dutt was found guilty of possessing arms without permission during the trial of Mumbai blasts and the court sentenced him to 42 months of jail.
Although, Sanjay Dutt has reportedly appealed for 14 days furlough, exact reason of the same has not been known yet. One leading publication has quoted a source saying, "He has submitted his application and is awaiting its acceptance."
It is to be mentioned, Munnabhai MBBS actor Sanjay Dutt was out on parole twice before, once for a month in October due to bad health and then again in December owing to health issues of his wife Manyata Dutt.
Nevertheless, when Sanjay Dutt was out of jail last time, a lot of questions were raised supposing that the actor is getting VIP treatment in the jail. And now, Sanjay Dutt has again applied for a leave from the jail which is yet to be approved.