- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
However, veteran choreographer Saroj Khan is highly upset with Farah Khan and feels that the Happy New Year director owes her an apology.
There is a scene in the movie Happy New Year in which comedian Kiku Sharda is seen making a spoof of Saroj Khan which definitely did not go well with the veteran lady.
When sought her reaction on the spoof shown in Happy New Year, Saroj Khan said, "Ask Farah on my behalf. Why is she after me? Shame on Farah and Kiku Sharda."
The veteran choreographer further lashed out at the Happy New Year director, Farah Khan saying, "Farah Khan is so frustrated. Does this kind of behaviour suit her? I really feel sorry for these people. I don't know what they stand to gain from targetting me in this way!"
Saroj Khan asserted that Farah is no longer a choreographer but a director and hence she should not have any reason to think her as a competition as well. "Now she is no longer a choreographer. She is a director. I have never gone to her for work. They why do I matter so much to her? Just to stay in the news? I am out of the film industry now and all mu focus is on teaching dance to children. Why is she feeling so frustrated? I think Farah owes me an apology," concluded Saroj.
Well, definitely Farah Khan's Happy New Year made Saroj Khan rather very unhappy.