- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
The Supreme Court on Wednesday reserved its order on the Rajasthan government's appeal challenging a state high court order staying the conviction of film star Salman Khan so that he could travel to Britain for a film engagement.
An apex court bench of Justice S.J. Mukhopadhyay and Justice A.K. Goel reserved its order, saying that Salman Khan's conviction could not be stayed merely because it comes in the way of his getting a British visa.
Salman Khan along with Sonali Bendre, Tabu, Neelam, Saif Ali Khan and others were accused of hunting the protected blackbuck in Rajasthan while they were shooting for the film Hum Saath Saath Hain.
Salman Khan was convicted in 2006 by the trial court and the high court stayed his conviction last year.
The actor is currently busy with his next project Prem Ratan Dhan Payo with Sonam Kapoor. Apart from his work, Salman Khan is very busy planning his sister Arpita Khan's wedding with her boyfriend Aayush Sharma.