- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
The shooting for the film is currently going on in Kajrat. Pictures of Kareena and her look which is very traditional is out.
Although director Kabir Khan has not revealed much about Kareena and her character in the film, a leading daily says that Kareena will be playing a well-to-do Brahmin girl from Lucknow who moves to Delhi's Chandni Chowk.
It also quotes saying, "In Delhi she meets Salman's Bajrangi and initially there is a conflict of ideologies. The film touches on contemporary political issues and has a girl child in a prominent role. Her presence is crucial to the plot."
Sources also adds, "She wears minimal accessories and her hair is usually pulled back in a bun. It's a desi look but it is different from the ethnic looks she has sported in films like Jab We Met, Bodyguard, Gori Tere Pyaar Mein and Singham Returns. This is more authentic."
Bajrangi Bhaijaan which also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui will see a 2015 Eid release.