- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Twitter's headquarters has welcomed many renowned public personalities in the past to share stories about how they use Twitter to connect with their followers and the world.
But this was the first time a Bollywood film have promoted their film at Twitter or Google headquarters. Twitter released the film's poster and trailer and has played a big part in promoting this film.
As one of the most-followed users in India, Shahrukh Khan (@iamsrk) uses Twitter to inspire and connect with his fans in a personal way while sharing behind-the-scenes moments from his life.
During the Q&A session in San Francisco office, the cast of @HNY answered questions via Tweets from all over the world.
Several members of the movie were present to share stories, including Shahrukh Khan (@iamsrk), Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone), Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan), Farah Khan (@TheFarahKhan), Boman Irani (@bomanirani) and Vivaan Shah (@TheVivaanShah).
Shahrukh Khan even flaunted his eight pack abs at the Google headquarters. When the team arrived at the Twitter headquarters, SRK and the HNY team were received with personalised gifts.
The team visited both Twitter and Google headquarters.
Shahrukh Flaunting His Abs
SRK flaunts his newly-acquired eight pack abs for his film Happy New Year.
People are awestruck with this actor who has done so much for his film HNY.
HNY cast interacted when they arrived at the Google headquarters
The cast of the film HNY are striking a pose for the camera with their personalised goodies that they got at Twitter office in San Francisco.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year will release on October 24 and they are promoting the film in all media.
They answered and interacted with people about their film Happy New Year.
Striking A Fun Pose
The HNY team is more than a family and have been literally living together for a long time shooting for their film.
Here is a fun pose from the cast.
Check out SRK and Deepika, the lead pair of the film posing for the shutterhogs.