- Forget Ranveer! Deepika Padukone Was Paid Higher Than Megastar Amitabh Bachchan In Piku!
- OMG! This Actor Wants To Kidnap Kangana Ranaut & Date Deepika Padukone
- This Is What Anushka Sharma Has To Say About Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's IIFA Success!
- Glamorous Pictures Of Deepika Padukone & Siddharth Mallya From Their Dating Days!
- Class Apart! Deepika Padukone Looks Like A Beauty Contest Winner In These Pictures
- 18 Classy, Rare & Unseen Pictures Of Deepika Padukone, No 15 Will Stun You!
We take selfies. You take selfies. Name us someone who doesn't take selfies. Infact, even our PM takes selfies! We clearly live in an era where having a selfie is more in vogue than even holding a passport and now the selfie wave has hit Bollywood too.
In last one week, we have had three top billing selfies flood the internet from Bollywood. It began with a funny Selfie from the sets of Piku, featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Irrfan Khan and Shoojit Sircar smiling and making faces into the camera.
After that the selfie of the stunning duo-Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor on the sets of Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
And finally there was yet another one from Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor from the sets of Shaandaar.
Interestingly, if someone is looking for different ways to click a selfie, they can look at the ones from Piku, Shaandaar and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The three selfies have been an instant hit on the social media and we hope we get to see Bollywood stars indulging in selfie sessions more often, since for fans, nothing works better than catching their stars in a candid space.
So shall we say, Lights, Camera, Selfie