- Tanu Weds Manu Director Aanand L Rai Reveals He Was Advised To Take A Bigger Star Than Madhavan!
- Deepika, Katrina Or Kangana; Who Is SRK's Next Heroine?
- Kareena Kapoor Following Kangana Ranaut's Footsteps?
- OMG! This Actress Criticised Kangana Ranaut On Twitter
- Kangana Says She Is Number One, Has No Competition
- Kangana Ranaut's Blunt Reply To Deepika Padukone's Praising Words
The sequel of the film Tanu Weds Manu is likely to be shot in London. In the sequel, Tanu and Manu will be seen living as a happy couple in London.
But, not much about the story is revealed by the makers. Director Anand L Rai will direct the sequel in which actor Dhanush will be seen doing a cameo role.
According to the sources, actor Dhanush accepted the cameo role because of his good relationship with director Anand L Rai, who has directed him in his debut film Raanjhanaa.
Actor R Madhavan and Kangana Ranaut will reprise their roles as Manu and Tanu respectively. However, the complete casting of the film is yet to be done.
Tanu Weds Manu is a romantic film directed by Anand L Rai which was released in the year 2011. Film is a story of a NRI boy Manu Sharma who cameback to India to get married. But, the girl Tanu, is in love with some other boy and clearly tells Manu that she is not interested in getting married to him.