- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
While, the Board of Control For Cricket In India (BCCI) blamed the team's defeat in last Test series against England on 'distraction' caused by the players' wives and girlfriends, actor Shahid Kapoor thinks otherwise.
Names of Virat Kohli and his supposed girlfriend Anushka Sharma came up as the board asserted that Anushka's visit during the matches 'distracted' Virat and similarly other players were distracted due to visit by their respective wives and girlfriends.
The Board also proposed to ban the players' wives and girlfriends from meeting the players while on tour. However, Shahid Kapoor who also worked with Anushka completely rejects the supposition and claims that the players' personal lives should not be questioned for the poor performance.
"Everyone is adult and an individual can meet whoever he or she wants. I personally would not feel comfortable if those restrictions were put around me. And secondly, to say something like that right after we have lost a series very badly is almost like trying to put the blame on something which is not a fundamental reason. We need to question the cricket and not people's personal life," said Shahid.
Well, Shahid certanly got sense in his arguments. Shahid will soon be seen in his upcoming movie Haider which is set to release on October 2nd.