- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shraddha Kapoor has been basking in the success of her latest movie Ek Villain, even though a number of critics found her role and performance irritating the film has been declared a hit at the Box Office and may even join the 100 crore club soon.
Recently the actress got involved in a controversy with the photographers when the latter declared a ban on her. Shraddha apparently had been snubbing the photographers in a few events, which led to them ignoring the pretty lass in the Ek Villain success party. The lensman had boycotted her in return for all the events she had refused to pose.
So it was obvious for the media people to question her about the latest controversy she had got embroiled in the Haider trailer launch and guess who came to her rescue, Shahid Kapoor. When she was asked about the boycott 'daur' (phase) , Shraddha said, "I was waiting for this question to come up" and before she could defend herself, Shahid jumped in and got defensive about the leading lady.
He said, "Daur nahi hai (it's not a phase). It has been only about the last three-four days. Don't stretch it that much. When you say ‘daur', it sounds as if something has been going on for the past 10 years." Director Vishal Bharadwaj too came to her rescue and said, "As they say, ‘jo baat mujhme hai meri tasveer mein nahi'. Let's go ahead now."
Very smartly Vishal referenced the entire incident to a altered version of Mohammed Rafi's hit song from the 1963 classic, Taj Mahal. Once she was defended by the two stars, Shraddha just broke into giggles and ended the conversation with a thumbs up sign.