- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- REVEALED! Shahid Kapoor's 37th Birthday Celebrations Won't Be A Star-Studded Fare For This Reason
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
Shahid Kapoor recently said that if he meets someone of his choice, he is now okay to be in a relationship.
Talking to a leading daily, the Haider actor said, "You have to find someone you like and connect with. Mentally, yes, I feel I am ready; if I like someone and if I want to be in a relationship with that person, then why not?"
Shahid who feels that the movie Haider will boost his career, was also rumoured to be dating Sonakshi Sinha sometime back but the rumour faded away with Sonakshi clearing the air.
The actor who is currently busy shooting his next Shaandar starring Alia Bhatt has till date maintained a trend that he gets linked up with almost every actress he works with.
Well, we hope Shahid gets his Miss Perfect soon with whom he can have a long lasting relationship.