- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor recently said that if he meets someone of his choice, he is now okay to be in a relationship.
Talking to a leading daily, the Haider actor said, "You have to find someone you like and connect with. Mentally, yes, I feel I am ready; if I like someone and if I want to be in a relationship with that person, then why not?"
Shahid who feels that the movie Haider will boost his career, was also rumoured to be dating Sonakshi Sinha sometime back but the rumour faded away with Sonakshi clearing the air.
The actor who is currently busy shooting his next Shaandar starring Alia Bhatt has till date maintained a trend that he gets linked up with almost every actress he works with.
Well, we hope Shahid gets his Miss Perfect soon with whom he can have a long lasting relationship.