- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
After the trailer was launched, Shahid Kapoor received huge appreciation for his performance from all ends. However, appreciation from his father remains most special for the 33-year-old actor.
Director of Haider, Vishal Bhardwaj and Shahid Kapoor's father, Pankaj Kapoor share a good relationship and thus, Vishal arranged a special screening of the film for Pankaj Kapoor to judge the film and his son's performance.
Having learnt that daddy watched the screening of Haider, Shahid got a bit nervous and asked Pankaj Kapoor about his views.
Pankaj Kapoor initially remained silent for some time and then happily said "I am out of words. I can't explain your performance in words."
Shahid was overwhelmed hearing the praising words from his father and asserted that this was the best compliment he has ever received.
Well, it is indeed a great feeling to receive appreciation from our parents and going by the trailer of Haider, Shahid truly deserves that.