- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
In fact even after over a month of the release of Haider, Shahid Kapoor is still receiving flowers, cards and gifts for is performance.
While Shahid was in Leeds, UK, shooting for his next film Shaandaar, his team continued to receive letters and gifts at home.
Shahid has requested his team to save each and everything. The actor personally wanted to see and acknowledge all of it.
When the Haider actor returned home a few days back, he was welcomed with a huge stack of them neatly kept aside.
Shahid was overwhelmed and touched by them and he appreciates all the wishes that have come his way.
Shahid Kapoor is currently busy shooting for his next movie Shaandaar starring Alia Bhatt in opposite which is being directed by Vikas Bahl.