- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Deepika Padukone Bats For Mental Health Awareness! Read Details
Shahrukh Khan has been honoured by France with the Highest Distinction for his valuable contribution to cinema. Shahrukh will be awarded with the esteemed 'Legion of France' which is the highest honour among Civilians and Military.
The French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius will make a special visit to India to honour the superstar as Officier de la Legion d'Honneur (Officer of the Legion of Honour).
Amitabh Bachchan, Lata Mangeshkar and Satyajit Ray have all been honoured earlier for their contribution in their respective fields. The French Minister will arrive first to New Delhi to meet his counterpart Sushma Swaraj and then he will head to Mumbai to give the award to Shahrukh Khan personally.
He has also been confered with 'Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters' title by the French Government for his contribution to Indian film industry, earlier. Shahrukh Khan is truly the badshah of Bollywood and he has fan following all over the world. From Hollywood stars to small children Shahrukh Khan controls everyone with his own charm.
No wonder, Shahrukh Khan will be the happiest man to receive such an esteemed award. On work front, SRK is busy with his Happy New Year with Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan. The film will release in October 2014.