- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
The injury also resulted in the delay of the Delhi leg of the promotions of the Farah Khan-directed film. The 48-year-old actor made a late entry and was seen limping his way to the press meet, which was also attended by the film's cast -- Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah besides Farah.
"Shahrukh has hurt his knee last night and is currently undergoing physiotherapy. He will be late and till then we will entertain you people," said Abhishek before the beginning of the press conference.
On his arrival Shahrukh said, "I hurt my knee yesterday. It is a minor sprain and I will be alright soon."
The team has so far promoted the film in Indore, Ahmedabad and Chennai apart from their SLAM (sound, light, action and movie) tour in the US.
Happy New Year, a heist comedy, is the third collaboration between Farah and Shah Rukh after previously working together in Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om.
Shahrukh said Farah is the only director in the industry who exploits his macho side in a loving way.
"So far male directors in the industry have always presented the more woman side of me. They have brought out the romantic Shah Rukh. But Farah is only director in Bollywood who brings out the manly side of me but in a loving way. I enjoyed being a man with Farah," he said.
The Chennai Express star, who will turn 49 next month, said he wishes to have a working birthday for next 10 years.
"It's not possible to celebrate birthday with my fans. But I really feel great when my fans bestow so much love on me during my birthday. But I pray to god to have a working birthday at least for next 10 years. After that, probably I will celebrate my birthday with my fans," Shahrukh said.