- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
A ramp outside Shahrukh Khan's Bandstand bungalow Mannat is the trouble maker in his life, right now. A group of residents, under the Watchdog Foundation have filed a complaint against the ramp outside his house which is on a public property.
The chief of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has ordered his team to look into the matter. A leading daily published that SRK uses the ramp in trouble to park his vanity van and that it stands on a public property. It also blocks the access to the stairs that leads to Mount Mary Church from Bandstand.
In September 2013, the issue had been taken up to demolish the ramp and 11 months after the complaint it is still not being addressed.
The irked residents who held a silent protest outside Mannat on August 15 have taken up this issue again and lodged a new complaint. The angry protesters said, "The authorities are shying away from taking action against Shahrukh since he has connections in the right places. Why should we have double standards for illegal constructions - one for Campa Cola and another for an actor?"
They wrote to municipal commissioner along with the chief minister seeking immediate action.
Municipal commissioner Sitaram Kunte has asked his team to take action against this issue. A team of engineers will be sent to inspect the site and then proper action would be taken said the assistant municipal commissioner Prashant Sapkale.