- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
Shahrukh feels it is not always easy for a woman director to make a place for herself in a male dominated industry but Farah has done very well.
"I am working with Farah after two years. What I have learnt from Farah is her self confidence. It can be right or wrong but I don't have that. I don't have the self confidence to direct a film, to go in front of 10,000 people. I genuinely think film world or every world is a male dominated area. It requires a certain kind of intelligence and guts to just not give a damn to be in a man's world. I don't know what it is but she has that power. I know women are respected everywhere but the kind of respect she garners is amazing," Shahrukh said in an interview.
The actor, who has starred in Farah's 'Main Hoon Na' and 'Om Shanti Om' earlier, said Farah has a motherly vibe.
"Everybody loves her and she has this motherly vibe which I can have never have because it's a woman's domain. Abhishek calls her Farah be, Deepika call her Farah Maa. Sometime she shouts at them and the next morning they are sitting in each other's lap. She treats everyone like a child," the actor said.
Happy New Year, also starring Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah, is slated to release this Diwali.