- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan, the actor who rules Bollywood has been compared to none other than Narendra Modi. While the actor finds it strange as theur has from two different professions, nonetheless he actor takes it as a compliment.
The actor said, "I like to listen about such a comparison, but I don't think that it is correct, because my profession and his (Modi) profession is different."
He further went on add that, "He (Modi) is the leader of the country. We expect him to take the country forward, while people expect me to entertain the country. Therefore, my being compared with Modi is a bit strange, but I take it as a compliment."
Shahrukh Khan is busy promoting his movie Happy New Year and that is when he responded on the latest comparison to Narendra Modi. Praising the BJP leader's leadership, he said, "He (Modi) is a big leader. People love him a lot and like him a lot. Therefore, being compared to him is like a compliment".
Speaking on his film career, the actor denied that he does't like experimenting with his roles. He said that he tries as much to do different kind of films.
"I always try to ensure that my latest film should be different from my last film. Today, I am acting even with those girls who have grown up watching me. That means that I must be working quite okay and it shows that I was not just sitting in my comfort zone," he said.
Happy New Year is releasing this Diwali.