- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
But speaking about reviews in general he said, "I don't read reviews (not taking away from the importance of reviews)."
He further added, "I have a sense of humour and most of the time my sense of humour is about how I can make fun of myself, about 70 percent of the time, and 30 percent of the time it is about making fun of others. But they take it very, very, seriously so I stopped doing it."
Shahrukh Khan was recently in Kolkata where he met with his fans and Amta Banerjee on the occassion of celbration the success of his movie. Farah Khan too is accompanying him in all his trips.
Shahrukh Khan is interested to read a review only if it's funny, "So, I do it just about myself and if it's a review I try and catch it only if it's funny. If it's serious about how filmmaking should be, I am really serious about filmmaking, so I don't really want to get into that."
Irrespective of bad reviews, the movie crossed Rs. 100 crore in the opening weekend itself and has crossed Rs 250 crores in its worldwide collections.