- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan's fans are already going gaga over his eight-pack abs look in Happy New Year, and now his wife Gauri Khan too has given a thumbs up to his chiselled physique by terming it "fabulous".
Not only has Shahrukh impressed his fans with his newly-acquired eight pack abs, but also his dear wife Gauri Khan, who has got clearly stumped by his new look.
Happy New Year, produced under Shahrukh and Gauri's home banner Red Chillies Entertainment, is directed by Farah Khan. The film's team will be travelling to Dubai for the movie's premier.
"I think it's going to do really well," Gauri Khan said.
Talking about SRK and his looks in the film, she said, "I think he has worked really hard for his eight-pack abs, and it's showing up. He is looking fabulous."
The duo got married in 1991, and raise three children together - son Aryan, who studies abroad, daughter Suhana, and youngest son AbRam, who was born via surrogacy last year.
Recently, SRK released his son AbRam's pic in Twitter to wish all his fans on Eid. Happy New Year which has a huge star cast is all set to release on October 24.