- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan not only attended the celebration, the superstar also danced along with other stars and the energy that SRK showed made us feel that it was actually his own sister's wedding party.
While, it is already known that Shahrukh Khan shared the dance floor along with Salman Khan at Arpita's wedding party, lesser known fact is that SRK danced non-stop for over an hour.
It has been reported that Shahrukh Khan rocked the dance floor continuously for more than an hour with just one break for a sip of water at the event. Shahrukh pulled Arpita and her husband Aayush on the stage and started showing his moves along with the newly-wed couple.
Shahrukh was seen performing on his hit songs like 'Kali kali aankhen', 'Lungi dance' and latest track 'Indiawale' which kept the audience cheering for the King Khan. Several other stars including Huma Qureshi, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, Pulkit Samrat among others also shared the stage with Shahrukh at Arpita Khan's reception.