- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Hailed as the "Baadshah of Bollywood", superstar Shahrukh Khan, who has been entertaining billions for over 20 years, wants his fans to expect the unexpected from him as he yearns to create magic with his acting.
"Please expect the unexpected from me. I try my best every time and give the unexpected for the love of the people. I always try to be a little different and try to be little unexpected so that people are intrigued and enjoy my work," Shahrukh told media persons here Wednedsay.
The 48-year-old was here to celebrate the success of his latest offering Happy New Year with his fans.
The actor who has given blockbusters like Dil To Pagal Hai, Chennai Express, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, believes in what he does and tries to reinvent himself every time.
"I often read articles about how I keep doing the same thing but it's unfortunate, because I can't explain people that it's not the same thing. I feel very deeply about what I do and try to turn it around and reinvent myself every time," said the actor, known for his unconventional choice of portraying negative roles early in his career.
Hugely popular across continents, SRK's wish is to go on acting, do his best and create that little magic which will make his children proud. But the star admitted that sometimes his best might not strike the right chords with the audience.
"I just want to humbly keep acting and hope that I am able to create some kind of magic that my children are proud of. I just want to act and give my best. Sometimes my best is not good enough and sometimes it's fantastic...," said the superstar.
Known for his promotional skills, Shahrukh, also the brand ambassador of West Bengal, assured fans of taking Bengali creativity beyond the state's boundaries.
"It's not my duty or responsibility, rather a privilege to promote Bengali films. Promotion is my forte and it is a job which I know a bit. But I take time to do things and don't rush. So I will do it in the best possible way."
"I have little more reach because of the language in which I make films, so I want to bring that expertise here and take the culture, the literature and the intellectual and creative inputs beyond Bengal. Because I truly believe Bengal is the cultural hub of the country and there is so much to learn and take from here," he said.