- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Actor Shahrukh Khan has romanced numerous actresses and is certainly Bollywood's favourite romantic hero. SRK has been loved for his romantic avatars, be it Rahul of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or Raj of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
Even now, Shahrukh Khan who is about to reach his 50s has kept up his romantic image alive. Nevertheless, Shahrukh Khan apparently got highly offended when someone asked him to play the role of a father.
Well, before you people come to any conclusion, let us clear that actor Shahrukh Khan recently made an appearance at the popular online spoof channel called 'The Viral Fever' wherein, the actor was asked to play the role of a father.
The video happens to be a funny interview in which one guy apparently imitating journalist Arnab Goswami interviews Shahrukh. While, the interviewer leaves no stone unturned to offend King Khan, Shahrukh too replies in his usual smart and witty manner.
However, the best part of the spoof video hosted by 'The Viral Fever' was when the interviewer asks Happy New Year ator Shahrukh Khan to play the role of his father and SRK says, "Never ever ask me to play father. I don't play fathers." The superstar wittily even added that he is just 18 years old.
It is to be mentioned that the video is totally scripted and was made just for the sake of fun. So, guys watch actor Shahrukh Khan's appearance on 'The Viral Fever' and laugh out loud.