- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Happy New Year directed by Farah Khan makes AbRam's first screen appearance in the end credits, and the doting dad is excited to 'show off'.
"While making the film, I used to hardly get any time to come home...(thanks to) late night shootings and all. One day, he had come over to the studio," sais SRK.
"I made him sit on the stage and I started dancing with him. Farah asked me to let her allow to shoot my son and I said: 'Shoot it'. Now, when I see it, it's nice," Shahrukh said.
Happy New Year made wonders at box office and raked in Rs.108.86 crore. It's the biggest opening weekend that a movie has got at the box office in India.
"It's nice to know that my son's film has done such good business. I can show off that my son is a big star," said the father of three children.
Earlier the actor who didn't let any media attention to fall on his son AbRam unveiled a photograph of himself cuddling AbRam on the festive occasion of Eid.
SRK also has two teenage children, son Aryan and daughter Suhana, with wife Gauri Khan.