- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
While, the movie Happy New Year has been rocking the Box Office with record breaking earnings, a fresh controversy has hit the makers of the film.
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year has a song 'Sharabi' which comes as the end credit track and now RDB music group singer Surj has claimed that the song belongs to them.
The RDB group singer has alleged that makers of the movie Happy New Year have used the song without their permission and thus, Surj has sent a legal notice to Red Chillies Entertainment.
It was reported that RDB's former member Manj sold the song rights to Happy New Year makers with fake documents and thus, Surj asked the film makers to either attribute the song credits to him or do not use the song at all.
It has been learnt that the song 'Sharabi' was released in 2012 by RDB group comprising of Surj, Manj and Kuly but the group disbanded following Kuly's death.
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year movie has released last Friday and the movie has crossed Box Office collection of Rs 100 crore in just three days.