TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Looks like the entire Happy New Year team have become the latest target of the underworld. First it was Shahrukh Khan, then Boman Irani and now hunk Sonu Sood has received threatening calls from don Ravi Pujari.
The issue started when the gangster allegedly asked Karim Morani producer of Happy New Year, to organise a special SLAM concert for one of his friends. When Karim did not oblige Ravi Pujari allegedly started making threat calls to the cast and crew of the film. Two weeks ago, two assailants riding a bike attacked Karim Morani's Juhu residence and fired five rounds.
Two days after this particular incident actor Shahrukh Khan was threatened, then it was the turn of Boman Irani to be threatened. Now all the three actors including the latest victim Sonu Sood have received police protection.
Mumbai police has deployed armed men in civil dress code outside of all these actors' houses to deal with any sort of attack instigated by gangster Ravi Pujari. Previously Salman Khan was directly threatened by Ravi, when the two got embroiled in a verbal spat and Salman approached the crime branch for help.
Looks like Bollywood celebrities have become soft targets for these gangsters. Now who will be the next victim? Watch this space to find out!