- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
The trailer will be launched in Sahara Star Hotel in Mumbai with the entire star cast of the film including Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah will be present along with the director Farah Kahn, music director duo Vishal-Shekhar.
However, Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd is known for its digital and marketing innovations and this time as well they have come up with a unique concept for the mobile phone and tablet users for their Diwali release, Happy New Year.
For the first time an Indian film will send its trailer via WhatsApp to the users of the application. Simply give a missed call or drop in a WhatsApp message at +91 9819020202 to get the HNY trailer on your mobile.
If this is not enough then, the restriction by WhatsApp on a broadcast message has specially been removed for this campaign.