- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
The teaser trailer of Happy New Year will be out with Ajay Devgn's Singham Returns is old news. Latest buzz is that the trailer of his film is longer than the usual as Shahrukh wants to give everything that the film has to offer in trailer which will be more than three minutes.
A source revealed, "Shah Rukh was against cutting a short promo for HNY. He was of the opinion that the audience should be able to gauge the massive canvas of the film and enjoy the rich production values. Hence he asked his editor to cut a promo that is lengthy and shows every aspect of the film."
Vajir Singh, editor, Box Office India says, "Usually a film promo length varies from anywhere between 2.30 to 2.45 minutes. For Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobaara! the length was three minutes-plus. I am not sure if the Happy New Year promo is that long."
If the HNY team comes out with such lengthy trailer then it will surpass all records for sure!! Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone featuring Happy New Year will hit the screens in October 2014.