- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan is one such star whose films can run well just on his name, however, the superstar claims that his films have equal role for the actresses.
Shahrukh Khan who is all set to romance actress Deepika Padukone in the movie Happy New Year asserted that all his actresses are given equal space to perform in his films, rather than just being glamour quotient.
One leading daily quoted Shahrukh saying, "Most of my films, I like to believe, have an equality of roles for the ladies. It's never like a very male-oriented film. May be just Karan Arjun was where the ladies came in and did a song, a romantic angle in there. But I haven't done many films like that."
It is to be mentioned, Shahrukh Khan has been one such actor who enabled many actresses witness success in the industry. "They are just fantastic. They have been fantastic since they started, and it's really nice to work with them again when they as artists, are so much more evolved. I like to believe that they hold a special place for me in their hearts," the Happy New Year actor added.
Apart from Shahrukh Khan and Deepika, upcoming movie Happy New Year features Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah.