- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen performing stunts in his upcoming film Happy New Year, says he does all the heroic things on screen for his children Aryan and Suhana.
"I have two children who tell me I should do more stunts so I listen to them more than I listen to her (wife Gauri). I like doing it. I have fun. I feel if I don't do something challenging then I am succumbing to that injury," Shahrukh said.
The 48-year-old actor is also prone to injuries. "I have made myself stronger to overcome the shoulder, back injury. As an actor its important physically, emotionally and mentally to be always challenged and try do the best I can. The stunt (in Happy New Year) is difficult going down the building. But it's on a wire. It is safe but scary," he said.
Though everyone would love to see how a superstar acts before camera, SRK's children do not like attending shoots. "They get bored coming to shoots so they don't come too often. When I shoot in Mumbai they don't come. They hate shooting. When I shoot abroad they can't come always as they are studying now but sometimes they do," Shahrukh said.