- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan is the 'Badshah' of Bollywood, the entire country loves him but apparently the actor is aiming for much. In spite of being famous and a known personality in most parts of the world, Shahrukh desires the entire world to recognize hims.
He said, "I want the whole world to recognize me." Further he added that he wishes that everybody's life becomes like that of Shahrukh's.
This shows that in spite of reaching the top, he still humble enough to dream big things about his fans and everybody else. On asking about it, his reply was, "From my first day till today, I don't see any change in myself. I still feel like the Fauji guy."
On the recent success of his movie, Happy New Year, he said,"This moment feels really good, when a film does well then I feel double the happiness. Sometime when a movie doesn't do well then I feel very bad too."
He further added, "Thanks to everyone, I feel so blessed for the person I am today. I am not that so nice that I get so much of love."
Shahrukh's birthday was very special this year with a number of fans gathered to wish the actor, to which he said, "Next year I'll be 50 years old and I am sure it'll be even more special then. Policemen actually get upset since there'll be a lot of crowd. I would like to tell sorry for that."