- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan celebrated his 49th birthday today, and the actor celebrated his birthday with much galore among his fans and media. The actor cut cake and was elated with all the love that he has received over the years.
SRK dismissed all such speculations about a clash between him and Aamir by saying, "If given an opportunity I would like to work with Aamir Khan."
Speaking about his achievement in the industry, he said, "I feel proud that I am an outsider and doing good in business. But I feel scared too."
"I have now started to understand life. I have become more reclusive and quite. I have become more quite with my emotions and with myself."
He further added, "I feel very bad when people credit my success to a good PR. I would like to say that, not my PR but my pyaar (love) is very good."
It's been over 22 years since Shahrukh Khan's first film, Deewana released but the actor has never watched it, he said, "I have not watch my first film. I don't see my films that often."
Well, after being such a big star where does one even get time to watch films. Anyways Shahrukh is one of the most loved actors and we wish him a happy birthday.