- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has reportedly got threats from a gangster, but a source close to the actor-producer denied the news saying "it is untrue".
Media reports said that Shahrukh and his residence Mannat here got tight security from the Mumbai police after gangster Ravi Pujari tried to get in touch with him Monday afternoon. However, a source close to the movie icon, says otherwise.
"Shahrukh has not got any such calls. We wonder why such rumours are being spread," the source told.
Following rounds of firing that took place at Kareem Morani of Morani Brothers' residence, who are close to SRK, security around the actor is said to have been upped.
When contacted, a police official told IANS, "He has been given police protection for a long time now. So why is there so much of talk about it?"
Shahrukh, who has worked with the Morani Brothers on his Temptations Reloaded tour, is currently awaiting the release of Happy New Year.