- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
News about Shahrukh Khan being threatened and the security at his bandstand bungalow Mannat has been beefed up is doing the rounds. Happy New Year directed by Farah Khan and co-produced by Morani brothers is creating a buzz.
Underworld don Ravi Pujari has threatened Morani to get the distribution rights of the film Happy New Year. Sources say, "Morani had reportedly ignored a call from Pujari hours before the assailants opened fire. The police have provided a security cover at Morani's residence after the incident."
Since SRK is a close friend of Morani his security was doubled. However, Ravi Pujari the don himself has clarified to a journalist now. This is the new twist in the story.
Ravi Pujari clarifies saying, " I have a great respect for Shahrukh Khan and a call was made to Red Chillies landline and a receptionist was contacted. It was not for any extortion or threat but a request to be passed on to SRK not to work with people who are linked to Dawood or Rajan such as Morani brothers."
This statement which Ravi Pujari gave to clarify that it was not a threat now clarifies enough.