- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan who will be seen romancing Deepika Padukone in the upcoming film Happy New Year said that he or anyone else would not have been able to do what Deepika did.
"I am sure Deepika is a very brave girl and that's why she could say all that she had to say. I totally support her but if it was me or anyone else, we could not have done that what Deepika did," said SRK.
Shahrukh Khan opined that every woman should be bold enough to speak out her mind. "We all are proud of Deepika for whatever she said. We should respect women and every woman should have that boldness," asserted Shahrukh.
It is to be recalled, one leading daily made news of Deepika Padukone's ‘cleavage show', following which Deepika expressed her discontent on her Twitter page. Deepika slammed the publication tweeting that she is a woman and she has cleavage. She further told the publication to respect women and restrict themselves from making such ‘cheap' news.