- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan undoubtedly is one of the most confident actors of the B-Town.
Shahrukh is one such actor who is just a delight to be watched on any stage for his charm and spontaneity.
However, even the Baadshah of Bollywood had stage phobia but the star overcame that in a unique way.
Shahrukh Khan has been very fond of films and acting even from his teenage years and it was during that period only that SRK first got over his stage phobia.
Shahrukh Khan recently revealed that he won over his stage fright while participating in a Ramlila in Delhi when he was a teenager.
"I was cast as a monkey with a long tail. It was a good start for me and a great platform to showcase my talent. I would mimic Prithviraj Kapoor and even do shayaris. That's how I lost the fear of crowds. It gave me a lot of confidence, performing live in front of thousands of people," said Shahrukh Khan.
Well, Shahrukh surely has a charm of his own and when it comes to on-stage confidence, SRK is one of the best.
Check slider to see some rare vintage pictures of SRK...
SRK During His Teenage
Shahrukh Khan was very fond of films and acting ever since he started understanding films.
Shahrukh In Dance Mood
Shahrukh Khan partying and dancing with friends, however this time its not a 'Lungi Dance'.
SRK in a group snap with college friends and Shahrukh surely is hard to be recognised here.
Shahrukh Khan had a very struggling childhood but he kept hold of his passion for films and now we all know what the star has achieved.
SRK With Wife Gauri Khan And Son
Shahrukh Khan is a perfect family man and he always manages time for his wife and kids.
Shahrukh Khan With His Loved Ones
SRK has a very charming personality and he surely wins hearts of all whom he meets.
SRK And Salman Khan In One Stage
This is one rare snap in which Shahrukh and Salman are seen performing together on a stage. Hmm...Million Dollar snap.
SRK With Divya Bharati
An old snap of Shahrukh and late actress Divya Bharati. The duo's jodi was liked very much in the film Deewana way back in 1992.
King Of Bollywood & The Mega Star In One Frame
It is always a pleasure to see Shahrukh and Amitabh Bachchan together on-screen. Films in which SRK and Big B worked together are Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Mohabbatein, Bhootnath, Veer Zaara, etc.
King Khan And Mr Perfectionist
Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan have never been seen together on-screen together except one film Pehla Nasha (1993) in which SRK and Aamir are seen together for the first time as special apperances.