- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
As a matter of fact, Shahrukh's eldest son Aryan also made his debut on the big screen with a small role in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham when he was a child.
However, one thing that has caught some attention is that Shahrukh's doting daughter Suhana has not featured in any film till date.
Although, Shahrukh once said that he wants Suhana to become an actress when she grows up but the little girl has not been seen in any film, while SRK's one son has already made his debut and the youngest one will soon do it with Happy New Year.
Nevertheless, Happy New Year's leading actor Shahrukh Khan clarified why Suhana has not been seen in any film yet and his two sons got the chance.
Talking to a leading tabloid, Shahrukh said, "In Farah's film, everyone comes in the end credits. Gauri is the producer of Happy New Year and of course she will come in the film. AbRam was one the set when we shot for the song so Farah decided to rope him too. We have different charms for different businesses. Suhana has been lucky for us winning matches. See AbRam was there on the sets so we have taken him. We did not take AbRam specially. Aryan also had a same story that he had come on the sets of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Karan is very fond of Aryan and so he asked him to be a part of the film."
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year will release on October 24th.