- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's security has been doubled after gunmen fired at the residence of his close friend-producer Mr. Morani's residence.
Police sources say that there was a threat to the actor and increased his security. However, zonal deputy commissioner of police Satya Narayan Chaudhary said, "We don't have any information of a threat to Khan. We haven't received any such complaint."
Anil Morani has received extortion threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari who wants the distribution rights of Shahrukh Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year. The film is directed by Farah Khan and co-produced by Morani.
A famous daily has quoted,"Morani had reportedly ignored a call from Pujari hours before the assailants opened fire. The police have provided a security cover at Morani's residence after the incident."
Since Shahrukh Khan is a close friend and also the lead actor of the film, Mumbai police have beefed up the security of the actor. There are also versions like, Ravi Pujari wants the claim to fame by threatening all high-profile actors and hence has targeted SRK.
Recently, actor Farhan Akhtar and Salman Khan also received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.