- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's security has been doubled after gunmen fired at the residence of his close friend-producer Mr. Morani's residence.
Police sources say that there was a threat to the actor and increased his security. However, zonal deputy commissioner of police Satya Narayan Chaudhary said, "We don't have any information of a threat to Khan. We haven't received any such complaint."
Anil Morani has received extortion threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari who wants the distribution rights of Shahrukh Khan's upcoming film Happy New Year. The film is directed by Farah Khan and co-produced by Morani.
A famous daily has quoted,"Morani had reportedly ignored a call from Pujari hours before the assailants opened fire. The police have provided a security cover at Morani's residence after the incident."
Since Shahrukh Khan is a close friend and also the lead actor of the film, Mumbai police have beefed up the security of the actor. There are also versions like, Ravi Pujari wants the claim to fame by threatening all high-profile actors and hence has targeted SRK.
Recently, actor Farhan Akhtar and Salman Khan also received threats from underworld don Ravi Pujari.