- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Happy New Year movie is just getting bigger and better with each passing day. There was a time that media couldn't even take a glimpse at Shahrukh Khan's son AbRam and here we are with the news that this cutie pie is going to debut in Bollywood with his father's movie.
It has been reported that SRK's wife Gauri Khan is going to make a special appearance along with the couple's youngest child, AbRam in his upcoming movie.
Gauri Khan, co-founder of Red Chillies Entertainment has revealed that she will be doing a guest appearance in the HNY along with son AbRam. She was last seen on the big screen when she walked the red carpet in Om Shanti Om.
The news of SRK's debut is not that shocking for his eldest son too made his Bollywod debut in Karan Johar's film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. The film is slated to be released on October 23 and we can't wait to watch Gauri and AbRam, together on the big screen for the very first time.
The team has promoted HNY in a lot of unique ways and the fact that SRK's son is going debut in it, has suddenly made the film all the more interesting.