- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
Happy New Year movie is just getting bigger and better with each passing day. There was a time that media couldn't even take a glimpse at Shahrukh Khan's son AbRam and here we are with the news that this cutie pie is going to debut in Bollywood with his father's movie.
It has been reported that SRK's wife Gauri Khan is going to make a special appearance along with the couple's youngest child, AbRam in his upcoming movie.
Gauri Khan, co-founder of Red Chillies Entertainment has revealed that she will be doing a guest appearance in the HNY along with son AbRam. She was last seen on the big screen when she walked the red carpet in Om Shanti Om.
The news of SRK's debut is not that shocking for his eldest son too made his Bollywod debut in Karan Johar's film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. The film is slated to be released on October 23 and we can't wait to watch Gauri and AbRam, together on the big screen for the very first time.
The team has promoted HNY in a lot of unique ways and the fact that SRK's son is going debut in it, has suddenly made the film all the more interesting.