- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan has treated his over 10 million followers on Twitter, thanking them for their love. Voice blogging is what he has decided to do next. Shahrukh has used an Audio Card to send the message to his fans.
In the message, he says, "Hi everybody, I am Shahrukh Khan. Why I'm introducing myself is because some of you may have heard me on radio, on television or films, but this is the first time you'll be hearing me on Twitter. And what better reason than to say 'I love you' for all the love you have given me, all the 10 mn heartbeats of love."
"Thank you very much, love you and I have been warned that if you guys like this experience, I will start voice blogging. I'm scared. Love you very much, and thank you all again."
Audio Card is one of the newest Twitter innovations SRK has used to thank his fans after reaching the milestone of 10 million followers on Twitter. He is the second most followed user in India.
Shahrukh Khan is known for his quirky tweets and that might be one of the many reasons that he has 10 million followers. Right from sharing his intimate family moments to trivia about his films, he has kept his fans informed about his day-to-day activities with over 8,000 tweets.
Recently, he even shared his son AbRam's photograph first on Twitter. It became one of his most retweeted tweets. SRK also used the platform for various forms of outreach, including question and answer sessions with his fans.
Shahrukh, who is also known for his unique marketing skills, delighted his fans through a personalised video message and an autographed poster mentioning the names of his fans for his most recent release Happy New Year.