- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Is Katrina Kaif Lying? Slapped Fan EXPOSES Her & Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Bodyguard!
Selected students of the Stanford University came to Mumbai to meet some public figures who have done well in their careers and are role models to many.
Shahrukh Khan was at the top of their wish-list and they did spend some quality time with the actor on Thursday. He shared his life's experiences with them.
"I don't have a speech prepared and I won't be able to tell you about business. But yes, I can share with you the frailties that I have as a person. Because no matter how successful you are and no matter how much money you have, your frailties always remain with you.
"Frailties or failures need to be celebrated. One should never fear them, but should learn from them. And you will only learn from them and not fear them when you have the feeling that you have nothing to lose. I always like to go back to that feeling," said Shahrukh Khan.
SRK was enthusiastic in sharing details about his IPL cricket team (KKR), Fan shooting which is currently on-going. He also answered questions about his success.
"I am passionate about films, kids and cricket and hence, I make cinema, I have KidZania and I have KKR," he said.
The event ended when the students chatted with the actor and were also seen taking selfies with him.