- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
Selected students of the Stanford University came to Mumbai to meet some public figures who have done well in their careers and are role models to many.
Shahrukh Khan was at the top of their wish-list and they did spend some quality time with the actor on Thursday. He shared his life's experiences with them.
"I don't have a speech prepared and I won't be able to tell you about business. But yes, I can share with you the frailties that I have as a person. Because no matter how successful you are and no matter how much money you have, your frailties always remain with you.
"Frailties or failures need to be celebrated. One should never fear them, but should learn from them. And you will only learn from them and not fear them when you have the feeling that you have nothing to lose. I always like to go back to that feeling," said Shahrukh Khan.
SRK was enthusiastic in sharing details about his IPL cricket team (KKR), Fan shooting which is currently on-going. He also answered questions about his success.
"I am passionate about films, kids and cricket and hence, I make cinema, I have KidZania and I have KKR," he said.
The event ended when the students chatted with the actor and were also seen taking selfies with him.