- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
Bollywood Badshah, Shahrukh Khan chose a perfect day to unveil the picture of his son Abram. Shahrukh Khan finally posted a pic of his son in his Twitter handle on Eid wishing 'Eid Al Adha Mubarak' to the fans of his dad.
Shahrukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan have kept the public eye away from their son Abram who was born through surrogacy all these while. Shahrukh had earlier said that very soon he will reveal his son's photograph, which he did on the day of Eid. He had tweeted,"Eid Al Adha Mubarak to everyone. May all have the happiness that life has to offer.The littlest one wishes you too."
"He (AbRam) is not meant for flashbulbs. I don't want him to be a participant in this circus of public life that I am a part of. That is what I do... Public life... The good, bad, ugly, goodness of media, the strangeness... I am part of it, not my children," is what exactly Shahrukh had said in an interview earlier for keeping him away from public glare.
A speculation about determining the sex of the baby surrounded Abram when he was born. However, SRK clarifed later in a statement saying, "The baby was born much before the speculations of 'sex determination' and other 'issues' pertaining to the same were being raised in the media by some organisations. Suffice to say his coming home puts to rest completely false and at times insensitive claims of sex determination and alleged illegalities."
Shahrukh Khan's busy with his Happy New Year film promotions right now. The film will be out in theaters on October 24.