- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
The actor's new look was unveiled recently. Shahrukh, 48, who had undergone a similar transformation for Farah's 'Om Shanti Om', had jokingly tweeted, "And this one is by @DabbooRatnani. Thanx my friend. And thanx @avigowariker. Now Farah don't exploit me anymore!!!."
Farah said she made SRK work hard on his body because she loved presenting him in a 'macho' avatar.
"He was joking when he said 'Farah stop exploiting me'. He loves being exploited by me. If there is one person who exploits him beautifully, it is me. He tells me 'you are the only woman director who presents me as a macho hero'. He has this image of a romantic hero but I have my own idea about the way I want him to look in my films," Farah told PTI over phone from Mumbai.
The director says she kept shifting the shooting of opening sequence and filmed it in the last.
"We kept silent on it for a long time because he worked on it very hard. We kept shifting the intro till he was ready. We shot it at the end. They are actually ten packs but we are saying eight. In my next film he will have ten pack abs," Farah, 49, said.
The director is currently working on the post production of the movie, her third with Shahrukh after 'Om Shanti Om' and 'Main Hoon Na'.
Also starring Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah, the film, produced by SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment, the film will release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on October 24.