- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
You must have seen Shahrukh Khan doing action scenes on high-tech buildings and busy city streets but now the actor will be seen fighting bad men in the largest slum of Asia.
Shahrukh Khan is all geared up for his upcoming film Happy New Year and for the first time King Khan will shoot in the ill-famed slums of Dharavi in Mumbai.
It has been learnt that the makers of Happy New Year have decided to have some action scenes in the slums of Dharavi and for that special permission and security arrangements for SRK have also been made.
According to a source, Shahrukh Khan will be shooting with the common people of Dharavi and for that the makers have asked for huge police back up so that the shooting can go smoothly.
On the other side, director of Happy New Year, Farah Khan is currently out of station and the shooting will commence as soon as she returns.
We hope Shahrukh's presence does not make the slum populace crazy and the Happy New Year team can finish off the job happily.
Farah Khan's Happy New Year is a multi starrer film featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani among others. The film Happy New Year is scheduled to release on October 23rd.