- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
- Shilpa Shetty TROLLED For Fishing In Maldives! 'Feeling Sad For Fish' Say Users
- The Hot Shilpa Shetty Sizzles In A Bikini While Holidaying In Maldives With Her Family!
- Shilpa Shetty Turns A Wingwoman: Says I Want Women To Know What They Don't Want In A Man
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
Bollywood actress-producer and entrepreneur Shilpa Shetty says she can't step out without a piece of jewellery or accessory, especially a solitaire.
"I love jewellery and I can't step out without having one on my body," she told.
"I am a big solitaire fan and I feel that goes with every look of mine. Whether it's western wear or Indian wear, a solitaire with earrings is good to go," added the actress. She was talking on the sidelines of the launch of Anmol jewellery store in the capital on Tuesday.
Looking pretty in a pre-stitched sari and full sleeves black blouse by designer Masaba Gupta, she accentuated her look with an elegant neck piece.
Wife of businessman Raj Kundra and mother of two-year-old son Viaan, Shilpa looked like a diva in her hourglass figure and inimitable smile.
The actress doled out tips on how to choose the right jewellery for the festive season.
"Make sure that the piece is not heavy, but still oozes out glamour. Choose jewellery according to your body type rather than going with other's opinions," she said.
Anmol Jewellers newly opened store is located in Greater Kailash market.