- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- SURPRISE! Prabhas Is Playing A Cop In Saaho But Not An Honest One? Read Latest Inside Details
- UNKNOWN FACT! Guess What Inspired Prabhas To Become An Actor?
- HEART-WARMING! Here's How A Fan Made Shraddha Kapoor's Day
- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor who recently got into a controversy with the town's photographers due to her supposed tantrums now comes up with a clarification.
Several lensmen being miffed upon Shraddha Kapoor's supposed tantrums threatened to boycott the actress but Shraddha now claims the entire episode as 'misunderstanding' and pitches for privacy.
However, Shraddha was quick enough to bring an end to the controversy by having a meet with the miffed photographers. Shraddha clarified her stand and stated the incident as unintentional.
"I was told to be ready by 1 pm and I was ready 15 minutes before time. But the shoot was delayed due to some production hassles. I was waiting in my vanity van, impatiently, unaware that the lensmen were also waiting for hours for me. Often, we actors have no idea when the media is called and this causes miscommunication," clarifies the Ek Villain actress, Shraddha Kapoor.
Meanwhile, Shraddha also appealed the media people to respect her private space at times. "When you become a public figure you have to be ready for the fact that people will be interested in your personal life but at the same time I think that certain lines should not be crossed. The personal space of actors should be respected too," asserted Shraddha.
The Ek Villain actress further added, "If I am wearing heels and negotiating potholes I would be silly not to look down while walking. And if I am returning from a hectic schedule and am tired, you can't expect me to be smiling. We may be public figures but we have our rpivate moments too."