- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Is getting muscular and working out hard to get the desired body in fad right now? Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor, who has been roped in to do Remo D'Souza's ABCD 2 is working hard to get the muscular frame and the perfect look for the film.
Priyanka Chopra who will be seen in Mary Kom, a film about the Olympic medal-winning boxer, worked out and got the desired body for the film for almost two years. Is Shraddha Kapoor also following Pee Cee?
Shraddha says, "I have been working very hard for this film. I have been asked to get a muscular body for 'ABCD 2' as it's the demand of the script. So lately, I've been on a strict diet and developing muscles.”
Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will play the lead in this sequel to the film Anybody Can Dance. Remo D’Souza is directing this film. Meanwhile, the actress also says she is nervous about matching steps with Varun.
"Varun is a fantastic dancer. I am nervous to match dance steps with him. Besides, Varun is a very dear friend, so I am also excited to work with him," she added.
Actresses trying their hand in becoming leaner and muscular for their films is a good step into future of many good films. Let’s just hope this ABCD 2 is also one among them!